The Personal Pro Kit will be your best friend in airbrush makeup application,
whether you’re a beginner or seasoned professional. The digital, compact design
of the air compressor is all-day use, all-over body, and travel friendly. This
kit contains all you need to get started in creating your flawless, camera-ready
look. Just use our comparison guide to help you find your complexion range then
select your Skin Tone Family. Mix to find your exact match!
Choose your Shade Range
- All-in-One 8 Color Palette
- Foundation, Blush, Eye Shadow and more
- Amazing Brow/Shadow Guide
- Corrective Concealer - Sample
- Airbrush Cleaner (4oz.)
- Instructional DVD
- Spray-on Moisturizer
Choose your Compressor Color
- Digital+ Pro Compressor
- Ultra Quiet
- Digital/Variable Control - All Speeds
- Personal and Professional Use
- Face and Full Body
- Tap On/Off Control
- All day Continuous Use, Self-Cooling
- Our Quietest Compressor
- Smallest, Full Power Compressor
1. Make sure all the components are connected properly.
(adapter to compressor, compressor to hose, hose to airbrush)
2. Add desired drops of makeup into the Makeup Cup of the Airbrush
3. Spray yourself FABULOUS!
Mixable Dispensed Makeup
- LISTEN for the makeup mixing balls. Shake your bottle so that the pigments can do their magic.
- OPEN FLIP CAP and make a small hole in the seal by using a pin. Get ready for mixing fun!
- FLIP the lid and drop a few drops of makeup into the makeup cup of the airbrush. Sometimes
your skin change tones, depending on the season. Don't throw it out! You can customize your
colors by mixing in a shade lighter, darker or even a shimmer to customize your look, or
make new shades.
- SPRAY IT ANYWHERE from foundation to blush, eyeshadow, brows, hair touch-ups, full body
tanning and even eyeliner. Add over 100 mixable water-based shades for countless color
Foundation is the canvas pretty makeup
SKIP THE POWDER!
- Customize shades by mixing makeup in the Makeup Cup!
Just add a couple drops of desired makeup and back-bubble for brand new colors!
- Shake your makeup bottles so that the pigments can do their magic.
- Spray it anywhere! All of our makeup colors can be used as shadows, liners, blush, brows, you name it! Don't stump your creativity!
- To conceal blemishes, move in closer with the airbrush and wiggle the main lever to spray a little makeup at a time until you're covered!
- Work in layers. Start with soft, sheer layers and build your coverage for more natural results.
- Use your Brow/Shadow Airbrush Guide to keep over-spray from unwanted areas.
- Want the perfect Cat Eye? Flip the Brow/ Shadow Airbrush Guide and use the narrow corner to finish the wing!