Airtan Spa Kit Spa Lite System Kit
Availability: In stock
Quick OverviewAchieve a natural long-lasting deep, dark, tan or a light healthy golden glow with our spa-quality airtanning system.
- Hose 6 ft. Champagne Transparant
- Airbrush Holder Stand
- Empty Airtan Dispenser Bottle, 2 oz
- Airtan Lid Adapter 2 oz
- Citrus Airbrush Cleaner 8 oz. / 240 ml.
- Water Bottle 2oz Dropper Lid White
- Docking Jar
- Plastic Rinse Jar
- Lid Adapter 2 oz. / 60 ml.
- DVD Airbrush Makeup and Tan - PPK
- Dinair Body Art 4000 RX - Continuous Airflow
- Additional Info
Video No Ingredients • De-ionized water
• Dihyroxyacetone (DHA)
Tanning effect (The most expensive part of our formula.)
Antioxident, anti-imflammatory & anti-mutagenic
Moisturizer, emollient, humectant, antioxident, emulsifer
Emollient, water-binding moisturizer
• Sodium PCA
Anti-irritating, healing, soothing
• D Panthenol (vitamin)
Moisturizer, softener, anti-inflammatory
• Sodium carboxymethyicellulose
Film forming, moisturizer
• Disodium edta
• Solubilisant LRI
• Citric Acid
• Sodium Citrate
Alkalizer buffering agent
* Erythrulose naturally occurs in red raspberries. It reacts with the amino acids in the keratin protein on the outer or dead surface layer of the skin, (the stratum corneum layer of the epidermis). This non-toxic reaction produces a temporary bronze browning effect. This is not a stain or dye, but rather a chemical reaction that produces the color change.
The brown color is comparable to the appearance of a UV based suntan. Because the skin continually exfoliates itself, losing thousands of dead surface skin cells each day, the tan hue is temporary. The tan appearance typically lasts up to 10 days, depending on the quality of application type, and skin condition.
Erythrulose and dihydroxyacetone (DHA) are very similar in composition, and both react much the same way on the skin surface. Erythrulose produces a slower developing tan, taking 24 to 48 hours to fully develop. The final tone of erythrulose is slightly redder than the DHA based tan. We feel that when combined with DHA, the resulting sunless tan lasts longer, fades more smoothly, and produces a more cosmetically pleasing color tone.
Featured No Tips No