PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE DINAIR WEBSITES.
This Web site (the "Site") and all other Web sites owned, operated or maintained directly or indirectly by Dinair Airbrush Makeup Systems, Inc., including, without limitation, dinair.com, airbrushmakeup.com, and Dinairinc.com (the "Dinair Sites") are provided by Dinair Airbrush Makeup Systems, Inc, and/or its affiliated companies (collectively "Dinair") for your information, personal entertainment and non-commercial enjoyment, subject to these Terms and Conditions of Use and all modifications hereto, in addition to all applicable laws and any other policies that may be posted from time to time on the Dinair Sites applicable to your use of the Dinair Sites (as amended by Dinair from time to time, the foregoing being collectively referred to as the "Terms and Conditions").
By using the Dinair Sites, you are deemed to have agreed to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions, you do not have the right to access or otherwise use the Dinair Sites and, accordingly, you should not do so. Dinair may change these Terms and Conditions at any time, with or without cause, and without actual notice to you. Such changed Terms and Conditions shall be posted on the Dinair Sites. You should check these Terms and Conditions periodically for changes prior to using the Dinair Sites. By using the Dinair Sites following any modifications to these Terms and Conditions, you agree to be bound by any such modifications. The Dinair Sites are intended and directed to residents of the United States and all advertising and claims contained in the Dinair Sites are valid only in the United States. Unless otherwise noted, the content on the Dinair Sites is intended for non-commercial purposes only. User agrees to use the Dinair Sites only for lawful, noncommercial purposes. Except as expressly permitted, you may not use, reproduce, distribute, reverse engineer, modify, copy, publish, display, transmit, adapt, or in any way exploit the content of the Dinair Sites.
Impersonation of others, including, without limitation, a Dinair employee, host, or representative, as well as other members or visitors on the Dinair Sites is prohibited. Users may not upload commercial content on the Dinair Sites or use the Dinair Sites to solicit others to join or become members of any other commercial online service or other online or offline organization.
By your posting information, data, text, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, or other materials on the Dinair Sites ("User Content") in or otherwise using any communications service, chat room, message board, newsgroup, software library, or other interactive service that may be available to you on or through the Dinair Sites from time to time, you agree that you are the sole responsible person and/or entity from which such User Content originated. Without limitation of the foregoing, you agree not to use the Dinair Sites to:
- (a) upload, post, e-mail, or otherwise transmit any User Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, embarrassing, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or contains explicit or graphic descriptions or accounts of sexual or violent acts (including, but not limited to, sexual language of a violent or threatening nature directed at another individual or group of individuals);
- (b) upload, post, e-mail, or otherwise transmit any User Content that victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of any impermissible classification, including, without limitation, religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status or disability;
- (c) harm any person in any way;
- (d.1) upload, post, e-mail, or otherwise transmit any User Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party;
- (d.2) upload, post, e-mail, or otherwise transmit any User Content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under any contractual or fiduciary relationship (such as insider information, intellectual, proprietary or confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements); (e) upload, post, e-mail, or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of the Dinair Sites or any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or any other similarly destructive activity;
- (f) interfere with or disrupt the Dinair Sites or servers or networks linked to the Dinair Sites, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of networks linked to the Dinair Sites;
- (g) intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law, including, but not limited to any rules, regulations, orders, directives and the like having the force of law;
- (h) upload, post, e-mail, or otherwise transmit any material, or take any other actions with respect to your use of the Dinair Sites, that would constitute, or would otherwise encourage, criminal conduct or conduct that could give rise to civil liability;
- (i) use the Dinair Sites for commercial purposes, including, without limitation, submitting any material to solicit funds or to promote, advertise or solicit the sale of any goods or services; or
- (j) solicit other guests of the Dinair Sites to become members of any commercial on line service or other group or organization.
You acknowledge and agree that User Content you view or post on the Dinair Sites is posted, viewed and used by you at your own discretion and risk, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such User Content.
You further acknowledge and agree that the views expressed by you and other users do not necessarily reflect the views of Dinair, and Dinair does not support or endorse any User Content or any other content or otherwise posted by you or any other user.
You acknowledge that Dinair does not pre-screen, monitor, review, or edit the User Content posted by you and other users on the Dinair Sites. However, Dinair and its designees have the right (but not the obligation) at their sole discretion to modify, refuse or remove any User Content, in whole or in part, that, in Dinair 's judgment, does not comply with these Terms and Conditions or is otherwise undesirable, inappropriate, or inaccurate. Any or all postings on or through the Dinair Sites may be purged periodically in Dinair's sole discretion. Dinair is not responsible for any failure, non-failure, or delay in removing such User Content. In this regard, you acknowledge that you may not rely on any User Content available on the Dinair Sites, whether created by Dinair or submitted to Dinair.
- (a) transmissions over various networks; and
- (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Dinair assumes no responsibility for the deletion or failure to store postings or other information submitted by you or other users to the Dinair Site.
You agree that you will not harvest, collect or store information about the users of the Dinair Sites or the User Content or use such information for any purpose inconsistent with the purpose of the Dinair Sites or for the purpose of transmitting or facilitating transmission of unsolicited bulk electronic mail or communications.
As between Dinair and you, except for User Content, Dinair is the sole owner of all content on the Dinair Sites, including, without limitation, all applicable U.S. and non-U.S. patents, trademarks, copyrights, trade secrets, trade names, logos, and other intellectual property rights thereto, as well as text, images, graphics, logos, typefaces, icons, audio, video and software and other material appearing on the Dinair Sites ("Dinair Proprietary Material"). The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly) of all Dinair Proprietary Material on the Dinair Sites is the exclusive property of Dinair. The contents of the Dinair Sites are copyrighted under United States copyright laws. Except as otherwise provided in these Terms and Conditions, you may not use, publish, reproduce, display, create derivative works from, reverse engineer or decompile, distribute, copy, post, upload, transmit or modify the Dinair Proprietary Material or any portion thereof, for any purpose.
You may, however,
- (1) print a copy of individual screens appearing as part of the Dinair Sites solely for your personal, non-commercial use or records, provided that any marks, logos, or other legends that appear on the copied screens remain on, and are not removed from the printed or stored images of such screens, and
- (2) download material for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided that you agree to abide by any copyright notice or other restrictions contained in any material included or accessed through the Dinair Sites and include any author attribution, copyright or trademark notice or restriction in any such material that you download. You may not use such materials for any commercial purpose. Modification of the materials appearing on the Dinair Sites or use of such materials for any other purpose is a violation of Dinair's copyright and other proprietary rights./li>
Other sites may link to the Dinair Sites only through a plain-text link subject to the prior written approval of a duly authorized employee of Dinair. To seek our permission, please contact us at the address below. Dinair reserves the right to rescind any permission granted by us to link through a plain-text link or any other type of link, and to require termination of any such link to the Dinair Sites, at our discretion, with or without cause, at any time. By using the Dinair site, you acknowledge that Dinair has the right to change, alter or modify any agreement or contract whether verbal or written in place to purchase and resale Dinair products or services.
VISITORS TO THE DINAIR SITES AGREE THAT THEIR USE OF THE DINAIR SITES IS AT THEIR OWN SOLE RISK. THE DINAIR SITES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE," WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WITHOUT LIMITATION OF THE FOREGOING, DINAIR (INCLUDING ITS AFFILIATES, THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS, MERCHANTS, SPONSORS, LICENSORS AND THE LIKE, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS AND EMPLOYEES) SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- (i) ANY WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, APPROPRIATENESS, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, OR USEFULNESS OF THE CONTENT OF THE DINAIR SITES; AND
- (ii) ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE, WARRANTY OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. DINAIR ALSO MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES AS TO ANY LINKED SITES AND DINAIR HAS NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY WITH RESPECT TO YOUR USE OF SUCH SITES. IN SOME INSTANCES, CONTENT MADE AVAILABLE ON THE DINAIR SITES MAY REPRESENT THE OPINIONS AND JUDGMENTS OF PROVIDERS OR USERS, SUCH AS USER CONTENT. DINAIR AND ITS AFFILIATES DO NOT ENDORSE NOR SHALL THEY BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY OPINION, ADVICE OR STATEMENT MADE ON THE DINAIR SITES BY ANYONE OTHER THAN AUTHORIZED DINAIR EMPLOYEES ACTING IN SUCH CAPACITY.
THIS DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY APPLIES TO ANY DAMAGES OR INJURIES CAUSED BY THE DINAIR SITES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE DAMAGES OR INJURIES OCCURRING AS A RESULT OF:
- (1) ANY ERROR, OMISSION, DELETION, OR DEFECT IN THE CONTENT AVAILABLE ON THE DINAIR SITES, OR
- (2) ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OF RECORDS, INFORMATION OR DATA, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF RECORDS, INFORMATION OR DATA, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, DEFAMATION, OR ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION.
DINAIR DOES NOT WARRANT OR GUARANTEE:
- (1) THAT ANY PORTION OF THE DINAIR SITES WILL BE FREE OF INFECTION BY VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJAN HORSES, OR ANYTHING ELSE MANIFESTING CONTAMINATING OR DESTRUCTIVE PROPERTIES; OR
- (2) THAT ACCESS TO THE DINAIR SITES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.
DINAIR DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF THE MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THE DINAIR SITES. YOU (AND NOT DINAIR OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES) ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR, OR CORRECTION. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, IN NO EVENT WILL DINAIR OR ITS AFFILIATES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS, BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR:
- (i) ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS AND OTHER PROFITS, LOSS OF PROGRAMS, COST OF REPLACING EQUIPMENT OR SOFTWARE OR LOSS OF RECORDS, INFORMATION OR DATA), OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE AVAILABILITY, USE, RELIANCE ON, OR INABILITY TO USE THE DINAIR SITES, EVEN IF DINAIR SHALL HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES; OR
- (ii) ANY CLAIM ATTRIBUTABLE TO ERRORS, OMISSIONS, OR OTHER INACCURACIES IN, OR DESTRUCTIVE PROPERTIES OF THE DINAIR SITES. BECAUSE SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, IN SUCH STATES OR JURISDICTIONS, DINAIR'S LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW (THEREBY MINIMIZING DINAIR 'S LIABILITY TO YOU TO THE LOWEST AMOUNT THAT APPLICABLE LAW PERMITS).
Please feel free to contact us via e-mail at email@example.com
, visit one of the Dinair Sites that has links to Webmaster@dinair.com, or send a letter to Consumer Affairs at Dinair, Inc.,6215 Laurel Canyon Blvd. North Hollywood, CA 91606 . You agree that Dinair may send notices to you regarding your use of the Dinair Sites by means of electronic mail, a general notice posted on the Dinair Sites or by written communication delivered either by overnight courier or US mail to your email or mailing address as appearing in Dinair's records from time to time.