Liner shades are applied with a soft airflow setting, it is faster and gentler to point a tip of air than the tip of a pencil. Classic Matte shades are water-based and cruelty free they are safe for the sensitive eye area.
A gentle and directed air flow can guide the color into a diffused, smokey look or a sharp, crisp line.
Perfect Airbrush Eyeliner, everytime
- Turn the compressor dial to the 9 o'clock position.
- Dispense a small amount of makeup into the cup of the airbrush. (mix your favorite shades by blocking off the front aircap and
gently pulling back on the main lever of the airbrush. This will cause the two colors to "backbubble" and mix inside the cup).
- Test on a tissue.
- Hold the airbrush 1-2 inches away from your lashline.
- Move the stencil to customize your shape or use the stencil to only fill in where needed.
- Lightly mist your color and build your color gradually. Less is more.
- Control the amount of makeup released by pulling lightly back on the main lever.
- Smudge Proof
- Long Lasting
- Water Resistant
- Mix your Perfect Shade
- Non-Comedogenic and Hypo-Allergenic
- Oil, Silicone,Talc & Paraben Free
Aqua (Water/Eau), Glycerin, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide
Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol,
Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Triethanolamine.