Create stunningly colorful bold to pastel hair designs with our vibrant long lasting airbrush hair colors and breakthrough airbrush techniques. Hair and makeup professionals have been learning our advanced Airbrush Makeup and Hair Color techniques at Dinair's 3 day Bridal Makeup Workshops for over 25 years to learn our most advanced makeup and hair color techniques.
Enjoy new point and spray hair color creativity. Stop the guesswork. See where the hair color is applied in real time. Learn how to create amazing new looks, that have more detail and character than you ever thought were possible, in a fraction of the time. You can now choose where to place every little jet of color. Dinair is an amazingly fast and clean application.
In real time, choose exactly where Dinair hair color is placed. Create rainbow looks that exceed all expectations. All looks are much easier and much faster to achieve: Shadow Root (dark to light) and Color Melt effects (light to dark), Rainbows and much, much more.
Wear Gloves. Use Nose Filters
- Pre-lift (follow manufacturer instructions).
- Pre-wash with a clarifying shampoo.
- Apply to shampooed, completely dry hair.
- Drape client.
- Dinair very low pressure techniques can virtually eliminate overspray on hair or in air.
- Apply protective barrier cream around hair line, ears and neckline.
- Wear protective gloves.
- Wear nose filters. Breathe through nose.
- Nose filters will protect and verify that correct application technique is followed and no overspray is observed.
- Put 10 - 15 drops of hair color into Airbrush Color Cup.
- Cover airbrush Cup. Snap on airbrush cup cover.
- Set Dinair Airbrush compressor to very low pressure of 3 psi, (rhinestone indicator rotate to 8:00 to 9:00)
- Test color.
- Add color to cup as needed.
- Apply at a spray distance of 1 inch from hair.
- Spray will be a very course mist.
- Apply course mist of color directly into the hair, in very narrow pattern.
- Spray apply only enough color to achieve desired color.
- Excessive application of color may require rinsing step.
- Airbrush sections, slices, pieces.
- Blend seamlessly from strong color to pastels and blushes.
- Learn how to airbrush balayage.
- Dinair Hair Color is surprisingly mess free.
- The color is absorbed immediately into the hair shaft and dries. No mess. No fuss.
- It will air dry almost immediately in low humidity when applied with recommended technique.
- Style without rinsing, or lightly rinse if needed.
Do not inhale.
Use nose filters. Breathe through nose. Nose filters will protect and verify that correct application technique is followed and no overspray is observed.
Spray color directly at and into hair at 1 inch and at 3 psi or lower.
Before performing service always do a Strand Test.
This product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation on certain individuals. A preliminary test according to the accompanying directions should be completed 48 hours before each application of this product. As with any hair color service the same procedures and safety guidelines apply.
This product must not be used for dyeing eyelashes or eyebrows, may cause blindness. If product gets into the eyes; rinse immediately with water, if irritation occurs, call a physician. Do not use this product if scalp is irritated or injured. Check scalp before using. Keep out of reach of children. Not to be used for children under 3 years of age. Use only as directed.