Liner shades are applied with a soft airflow setting, it is faster and gentler to point a tip of air than the tip of a pencil. Classic Matte shades are water-based and cruelty free they are safe for the sensitive eye area.
A gentle and directed air flow can guide the color into a diffused, smokey look or a sharp, crisp line.
Perfect Airbrush Eyebrows, everytime
- Turn the compressor dial to the 9 o'clock position.
- Dispense a small amount of makeup into the cup of the airbrush. (mix your favorite shades by blocking off the front aircap and
gently pulling back on the main lever of the airbrush. This will cause the two colors to "backbubble" and mix inside the cup).
- Test on a tissue.
- Hold the airbrush 1-2 inches away from your lashline.
- Move the stencil to customize your shape or use the stencil to only fill in where needed.
- Lightly mist the brow color and build your color gradually. Less is more.
- Control the amount of makeup released by pulling lightly back on the main lever.
"Dinair opened my eyes to a whole new way of doing makeup. I have tried other lines, and none stand up to the quality of Dinair. I would recommend Dinair airbrush makeup and products to anyone who wants the very best." -Sarah
"I LOVE LOVE LOVE my machine and how I look with my beautiful makeup. I've got the brows and eyeliner looking better every day. I want to thank you for all your help. I love this product" -Ann
"I'm loving my new Dinair system. It does exactly what you claim - nearly perfect skin with just a few drops of makeup!! And it lasts SO long. I wish I had tried it sooner!!! Thank you so much!!" -Tiffany
READ MORE >